The new version of Skype also has the nifty integration with Firefox - you can dial a phone number that you see on a Web site with a single click. Skype automatically recognizes the headset, microphone and speaker, so you need not worry about adjustment.
If you want to call another Skype user, enter a user name, and you're ready to go. You can also save a list of users, so remember is simple. To call landlines and mobile phones, you must create an account and buy credits. Then, when you make a call, the credit is used. Call other people on Skype is free so you can talk whenever you want to - not just on special occasions. Call to check in with mum when you're traveling, give your partner a goodnight kiss via video call when they're away on business, or use it for your regular calls and catch ups. And if you know people who do not use Skype you can call them at very low prices.
Popular VoIP service Skype has wooed remarkable its fair share of people with an itch to leave the company and an Internet connection, especially those with international contacts. With its latest update to version 5, the company hopes to win more customers and keep them happy today. Skype 5.0 offers a simplified interface, Facebok integration and video capability. Last but not least, Skype Facebook integrates seamlessly into the interface. A tab at the top of the screen takes you to its news service, where you can update your status, and initiate Skype calls with various contacts.
Skype was founded by Niklas Zennstrom and 2003 by Janus Friis. Skype created a little piece of software that makes communicating with people around the world easy and fun. With Skype you can say hello or share a laugh with anyone, anywhere. And if both are on Skype, it's free.
Skype is available in 28 languages and is used in almost every country in the world. Skype generates revenue through its premium offerings that make and receive calls to and from landline and mobile phones, as well as voicemail and call forwarding.
• Unlimited calls to the world for free to other Skype users anywhere in the world
• Skype video (webcam), see who you are talking with free video calls
• Chat with up to 100 people in group chats
• Excellent sound quality - better than your regular phone
• Your calls are encrypted "end-to-end" of the upper privacy
• The Friends list shows when your Skype friends are online and ready to talk or chat
• Works with all firewall, NAT and routers - nothing to configure!
• Very simple and easy to use
• Based on the latest peer-to-peer technology developed by the creators of Kazaa and Joltid to use Skype for Windows.
• SkypeOut can call a real phone number from Skype. This is not free like Skype to Skype calls but is cheaper than calling normally cost.
• SkypeIn - For people to be able to call your Skype account from a phone requires a SkypeIn number to give them. Receive calls from phone costs you nothing, but the caller at the same rate if they asked a real phone loaded.
• Video call - can make free video calls with Skype. This allows you to see the person talking and showing too.
• Conference calls - You and 24 other people to participate in a conference call on Skype. This makes having group discussions with staff who are in different parts of the world much easier.
• File Sharing - You can send files via Skype to any of your Skype contacts. There is no limit to the file size, which is advantageous restrictions email. For safety reasons, before the file transfer, the receiver must approve the transfer, so that the person must be online for the file transfer to occur.
• Instant Messaging - In addition to talking with your Skype contacts, you can write messages to them while you have a voice call, or if you can not talk to them at some point.
• Text Messages - You can use Skype to send text messages to all mobile phones in the world. Prices vary but are usually less expensive than a text message usually costs.
• Voicemail - If you want people to be able to leave voice messages during a call or offline.
• A computer with Internet access.
• A headset with microphone - You will need to buy a headset with microphone (most are under $ 15) that will plug into the microphone jack on your computer. You need not buy a helmet if you just use Skype for instant messaging, text messages or using other functions that do not require you to speak.
OS: Windows All
Skype 220.127.116.11 Full Final