PassMark BurnInTest Pro 8.1 Build 1,009 professional version also, there are additional options of testing processors and video cards. After testing the program gives a report with found bugs and instability. Perfect for overclocking. Ports tests CPU, hard disk, CD-ROM, recording software on CD, two-dimensional graphics, three-dimensional graphics, memory, networking, serial, parallel port, USB ports, recorder, the video playback, printer or tests developed plug-customers, which they can be controlled simultaneously. The results can be saved to disk, printed or exported as a graphical image.
BurnInTest also allows testing of serial, parallel and USB, and has extensive online support. There is also a test function ANSI EMC C63.4-1992, RAM testing to 64GB and cyclic rebooting. Hopefully society on a computer can affect the large costs when system crash. Also, check your hardware for a short time, so that the hidden and unknown problems are before they attend. The program is suited to computer enthusiasts, hardware manufacturers, system researchers and "accelerators" that want to get the most out of your system.
The application includes the following additional features:
• Online help and manual in PDF format
• A certificate of the result of the customer's style
• Support for printing results
• Record results on disk in selectable levels of detail (in ASCII and HTML formats)
• Limited test cycles that automatically stop at the end or not selected after a number of cycles of time.
• The ability to save the results to disk as log file.
• "Notes" field and the identification machine "for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg .. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
• The ability to select the level of load placed on each component by setting up a cycle for each test.
• Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• It can be run from a USB drive or CD (Windows)
• information on the synthesis system including CPU type, CPU speed, and serial number.
• Temperature control interface (with additional third-party Intel Active Monitor Hmonitor, Motherboard Monitor and SpeedFan software)
• Notebook battery and UPS monitoring interface (with additional software BatteryMon)
• Support for the automation of production, and detailed logging
• RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
• Test the printer using raw print files, or standard B and B or color test
• MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
• Testing of up to 20 hard drives and floppy disks simultaneously
• Test up to 20 CDs / DVDs at the same time
• Tests CD / DVD with specialized test CD / DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker). CD burning test
• Windows and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary programs Reboot)
• Move H electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
• Graphic Memory Test
• Test playing videos
• Support for control of HDD SMART parameters.
RAR Password : daffasoft.com