Whether you are a corporate website or the execution of a complex personal blog, the HTTP Debugger Pro will help you find errors in your site and identification of slow performance sites.
Each HTTP transaction can be examined to see the values of HTTP header parameters, query strings, error codes, cakes, etc.
Software developers can use HTTP Debugger Pro to analyze the http traffic of own or third party that the third party program in C #, Java, VB, C ++, Delphi and etc, as well as HTTP traffic system components low.
• It will help you calculate the performance of server-side script
• demonstrate submitted forms, POST parameters and cookies
• Scan http traffic from web browsers and add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets
• dynamic websites easy to understand form of charts and graphs.
• Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit.
• HTTPS / SSL decoding and gzip / contents fragmented.
• Support for dial-up modem connections / ISDN / DSL / Cable LAN.
• Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
* Not available
OS: Windows XP / XP 64-bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 64-bit 7.7 / 8.8 64-bit / 64-bit 2003/2008/2008 / Server 2012
HTTP Debugger Pro 6.6 + KeyGen