The extension is a handy tool for Firefox users who need to browse websites with encrypted connection. Just click the Add button and enter the URL of the website you wish to visit.
The application and data received from the server is redirected through another IP address your actual location can not be traced. It can be used to prevent websites you follow and with the actual IP address for the storage of your surfing habits.
It is a good way to hide your computer, and so remain anonymous online, visit some sites because it can use multiple proxy servers in different countries. You can select the server you want to use or permit the extension to manage the connection for each request.
If it is difficult or cumbersome to use the add-on, you can enable the integration, context menu, or use the address bar to type the URL. It is very good to put the add-on to open web pages in a new tab, especially when you need to open multiple links on a web page using the context menu.
Most IP proxy servers are in the United States and Hide My Ass extension gives only a handful of servers in Europe. This may have an impact on the speed of connection and charging time, depending on their location and your ISP.
In general, Hide My Ass! Web Proxy add-on provides a reliable method to hide your identity when you want to open a certain website. If you are a Firefox user, you can also try the version of Google Chrome.
• A click proxy. While already surf a site, click the icon of the extension to browse the site anonymously
• Select one of the 20 areas of web proxy (HideMyAss.com not only)
• confusion URL. Choose from Web Proxy URL encoded and encrypted
• SSL encryption. Choose between HTTP and HTTPS web browsing
• Ability to start a Web proxy always incognito greater anonymity
• Ability to always start a Web proxy in a new tab
• Right-click> proxying
* Images Retina-ready
* Improved user interface
* Field not taken into proxy eruption load
OS: Windows All
Hide My Ass! Web Proxy 1.3.0